In this dynamic Real Estate Market,
it is important to find a Realtor who knows your local market.
Philip Chan has been a Realtor since 1986.
He has been involved in the sales of commercial properties, NNN, investments,
residential investments, loft projects, luxury homes and condos throughout
San Francisco and the Peninsula.
Philip has helped investors for the purchase of income properties through
1031 delayed exchanges and reverse exchanges. Philip has also helped developers
for the sale of loft projects in SOMA and condo/TIC investors throughout the city.
As an investor in Bay Area real estate for the past 20 years, Philip is
experienced in San Francisco rent control and property management issues.
- Member, San Francisco Association of Realtors
- Member, San Mateo CountyAssociation of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtorrs
- Member, California Association of Realtors
- Member, San Francisco Apartment Owner Association
- License, Civil Engineer and Contractor, State of California
- Education, University of California, Berkeley, MS in Construction Management
- Education, Stanford University, MS in Structural Engineering
- Education, Northeastern University, BS in Civil Engineering
Through his dedicatiion, experience and knowledge, Philip can help his clients reach their goals.